Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Winners - Body Parts

Good Morning lovely peeps, it is time to tell you who came tops in my Body Parts Challenge.   If you  are looking for our current challenge Asian, which still has a week to run, click here.

First though a little update on our lovely Christi, things have not been too good for her recently and so she is taking a little break to concentrate on recovering.  We are going to miss her but want her to be well.  This means that our fabulous winners will need to contact me for their prize.



To business, we take great pride in the quality and talent our little seems to attract once agin numbers might have been few but each one was a fantastic take on the theme.   One stood out to me very much the sort of thing I love so the winner of a $15 voucher for  Alleystamp is


Congratulations Cornelia your card is fabulous, please email me zoechaos@icloud.com putting Twofers Winner in the subject line.   I'll pass your email along to Alleystamp who will send you your voucher.   Please pick up your winners badge from our badges page.

Top 3 completed by


and



3 comments:

  1. Many thanky for chosing my card so happy to see my card is here together with Cornelia`s card and Gail's Card..your cards are stunning ladies
    again many thanks to DT Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for choosing my card as the winner! Yeahhh!!! I love your challenges - hope to play along with the current one, too! Congrats to Gail and Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Cornelia and Monika. Thanks for picking my legs as one of the top picks. Such a fun theme. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.