Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Challenge #20 - Animals

I'm going to start today's post with an appeal - unfortunately Christi needs to take a break for a while, which leaves just myself (Jane), and Zoe to look after the blog. So it would be wonderful if we could have a Guest Designer for each fortnightly challenge, at least until Christi is able to come back, and if enough of you are interested, as an ongoing feature from then onwards. I know we have some loyal followers who join in almost every challenge, so it would be great to have you on the team for one of our challenges. If you would like to join us for a challenge (or more than one!) please add GDT after your name when you add your card to the gallery.

Now on to this fortnight's theme, which is Animals. And as usual, for our chosen winner, there will be a $15 voucher from Alleystamp.


Here's my card, made using a Katzelkraft stamp with a sponged background to give a "giraffe skin" appearance. As you can see - and read in my own post - I had no end of trouble taking this photo!



and here is Zoe's contribution - that deck of cards is stacking up very nicely indeed!



Now let's see what animal themed creations you can come up with - and don't forget that, as usual, we want to see some stamping and no digis in your work.






5 comments:

  1. Great theme. Sure to be popular. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous theme and wonderful cards.....greeting and otherwise!! :) I am loving that giraffe!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge - wonderful inspiration cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies! Just wanted to stop by and say I love your challenges! I wasn't able to join in last time and I'll be absent for a few more as things are quite hectic and I'm preparing for holiday. But I'll be back. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pia, we have missed you and look forward to when you are able to join us again, until then have a great holiday.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.