Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Challenge 23 - Clocks and/or Time

It's time for our new challenge, and this time our theme is Clocks and/or Time.

As usual, we have a $15 voucher from Alleystamp for our winner

Here is what the design team have created for this challenge:
Zoe


Christi is still recovering, she has a couple of things going on but expects to be back in September.
Now it's YOUR turn - add your take on the theme, remembering to use some stamping and no digis. We've had several recent entries that included some lovely techniques but no stamping, and they can't be considered for our winner or top 3 places. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Christi is recovering & expects to be back before too long. Oh how silly--I know the rules, but brain clicked off & I entered a card with no stamping last challenge--please delete it for me. Hoping to come up with something as I love what you 2 did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! Zoe, you remind me I have "enjoy the journey" and I could have used that on my card! Glad to hear the good news about Christi! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.