Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Challenge 22 - Winners

Hello if you are looking for the Clocks/Time challenge please scroll down.

It is time now for us to announce the winners of Christi's Tea, Coffee or Me challenge.   As Christi is still away Jane and I chose the winner and top 3 between ourselves.



The stand out winner of the $15 voucher to spend at Alleystamp is


Jean please drop me a line at zoechaos@icloud.com with Challenge 22 Winner in the subject and I will arrange for your prize to be sent to you.   Badges are on our badges page.

We were also thrilled to have so many entries, a lot of work goes into the challenge so it is great to feel the appreciation.   Unfortunately one or two entries did not include rubber stamping and so were not considered for the top 3.  Yes top 3 this time with such a great selection to choose from.




Congratulations everyone we loved all the entries and appreciate all your support.   Looking forward to seeing your Clocks/Time ideas now.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my little birdie card as a winner. Such a thrill to be chosen. Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - you liked my grumpy monster card so much to make it top 3 - well thank you! I feel honored! Congrats to my fellow top 3 and to Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Thanks for picking my card as one of your favourites. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you picked my card as one of the top 3 - thank you! Congrats to all of the winners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all! The chosen cards are beautiful! I especially love Jean's and Cornelia's! I'm really going to have to step up my game if I'm going to play here! Well done, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.