Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Winners, Challenge 15, Organics

Happy Easter everyone.

I'm back today with the winners of the Organics challenge, always a difficult choice and always very subjective.   I loved all your entires, these are the ones that stood out to me.   If you were not lucky this time Christi's Shoes theme challenge has a week to go, we'd love you to join in.

Winner of our sponsor's, Alleystamps,  generous $20 voucher for their online shop is


To claim your prize Janis please contact Christi, StampinDiva at Yahoo dot com, with winner challenge 15 as the subject.   Don't forget to grab your Winner badge from the Badges page as well.

Thank you Alleystamps

Now for my top 3, and in no particular order they are





Janis, Maura and Greta all had 2 entries making it all extra tough, congratulations your badges await you here.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Janis and the top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my lettuce rose card as your winner! I am honored to be with the other very talented artists....such awesome pieces from everyone!!

    Thank you for the wonderful challenges and this awesome prize!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I have enjoyed your challenges - keep 'em coming! Congrats to Janis, Lys and Greta too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for noticing my butterfly card--it was one of my favorites so far this year. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.