Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Winners Challenge 12 Metal

Thank you for sharing the word about us it was wonderful to have such a selection of good quality entries for my Metal challenge a couple of weeks back.  Time now for me to let you know who won the $20 to spend at Alleystamp our lovely generous sponsor.


We select our winners choosing the entry that appeals to us personally.   That is the important because one persons likes and dislikes differs from the next persons.  I know how I feel sometimes looking at the choices on other challenges when the chosen winners do not seem the best entries to me.   My choices here today may not seem quite right to you, it's ok they might have been different on another day!

If you didn't get selected this time there is always another opportunity, currently we have Christi's Numbers Challenge here.

Our Winner is:

I love the vibrant colour (It is summer in NZ) combined with stamping and texture and the lush gold paint.   A fantastic tag.   Please contact Christi Stampindiva@yahoo.com and she will let you know how to claim your prize.

We also choose our TOP 3 although the main decision is that of the challenge host we often consult on this.   It is so difficult to to make these selections.   But 3 have to be highlighted and this time they are



All fabulous work, thank you for sharing them with us and please take your badges from our badges page.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Debi on your win and well done to fellow TOP3-ers, Ionabunny and GretaH.

    Thanks so much for picking my ATC as one of the Top 3 peeps

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well put--beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. Congrats to Debi--gorgeous colors! Thanks for including my card in your Top 3 & thanks for inspiring me to get out those gilding flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much- I'm thrilled be the winner, and that you love my tag. Congrats to all the winners too, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Debi, Kathyk and Greta. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 3. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pieces of art by each of the winners and top picks!! Congrats esp to my crafty friend, Ionabunny!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.