Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Challenge 8 - MUSIC

Jane here, and today it's my turn to choose the theme for our challenge, and I'd like to see your MUSIC themed cards. Here is my card, you can read about how I made it over on my blog, Onions and Paper


 Remember, you only have to make ONE project, you must follow the theme and you MUST use actual stamps, rubber or polymer, no digis - pretty simple considering you'll be in the running for a fabulous $20 gift certificate from Alleystamp!

https://www.alleystamp.com/


 
So get those stamps out and show us your creations using our theme of Music! Please take a look at the talented Design Teams creations below:


Zoe



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.