Happy New Year! Jane here. It's time for our first challenge of 2016 and this time I've chosen the theme - we'd like to see a bird or birds on your work. It can be any kind of crafting - not just a card - as long as it contains some stamping and no digis.
As usual, we have a prize of a $20 gift certificate from Alleystamps
Here is my card:
Now check out the lovely work from my teamies
As usual, we have a prize of a $20 gift certificate from Alleystamps
Here is my card:
Now check out the lovely work from my teamies
and then why not pop back here to link up your bird themed design? We'd love to have you join us.



hi ladies, thanks for inspiring me to pull out my inks and get crafty :-) wishing you all a very happy 2016!
ReplyDeleteOooer, how come I've been missing this challenge.Thanks for the heads up Jane! Will add myself to the followers and try to join in ASAP 'cos I do love to stamp - with my good foot only of course :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
I will refrain from saying "glad you HOPPED over"
DeleteJane
Limped more like - but I've just linked up and did so enjoy making my card!
DeleteHugs
Di xx