Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Challenge 22 - Tea, Coffee or Me?

Time for a new challenge!   Christi is still recovering but this is her theme for you, Tea, Coffee or Me?

Jane and I had a lot of fun making our inspiration projects for you and hope you will join us.   We are as usual sponsored by Alleystamp who as usual will give the winner a very generous $15 to spend at the shop.


Here are our takes on the theme:

Jane





We really hope this is a theme you will be inspired to join us with, remembering to use a stamp and ink but no digis.



6 comments:

  1. I made a coffee-themed Pocket Letter. While the PL does contain some graphic art, I am submitting the Row 2 cards to your challenge. Row 2 contains all stamps and die-cuts, no digis or graphic art. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fro my second entry (#6) I made another Pocket Letter. While the PL does contain some graphic art, I am submitting the Row 1 cards to your challenge. Row 1 contains all stamps and die-cuts, no digis or graphic art. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Zoe, your comment on my blog made me look! What fun are these? For some reason, I thought it was either a twinchie challenge or an exchange group (two for two) LOL! I make lots of cards but always seem to use digital images. It really would be fun to jump into using some of those stamps that are definitely neglected. I see some people I know here too. So, you may just see mine added. I love what the others have contributed. Great inspiration as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge! My kitty cat is stamped. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky that you don't have 100's of entries to choose from with that theme. Surprized not more since the coffee lovers hop is on. they obviously haven't found you. Glad I did and nice to see some new players. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail, there is still a week to go be interesting to see who else finds us. XOXO

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.